- She claims she can and does eat more than me. A false accusation that I dispute with her every time we go out to eat. But be cautious to avoid having your hands near any piece of cheese or chocolate when she's around. She bites!
- She cracks herself up. Sometimes I see her giggling to herself before words come out of her mouth.
- She literally laughs until she tears up, which probably makes people think that she has a verbally abusive boyfriend.
- She can drink a lot of fluids. By a lot I mean devouring three pints of water within less than an hour. She then has to constantly remind me that she has to go pee.
- She can also crush empty bottles of water against her stomach. I provide you with the evidence
(picture taken after she polished three bottles). - She believes she has OCD. I think she's just very meticulous in everything she does, which includes asking me to watch her stuff any time she leaves me alone with her personal belongings. Why couldn't women just carry wallets in their pockets? Ah yes, because they need accessories. Without accessories the world will implode!
- When we're at the movies, she always has to cover her eyes and ears during any tense scenes (I mentioned this in an earlier entry). I find this to be a cute quirk of hers.
- She absolutely freaks out when she comes across a minuscule bug and usually has to have me do the dirty deed of disposing them. I'm her personal exterminator.
- She can do a spot on impersonation of Animal and the Cookie Monster.
- Not necessarily a quirk but a personal observation: I think she speaks another language when she orders her coffee.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Why my girlfriend rocks
My girlfriend never ceases to amaze me. She thinks that I think she's crazy, which isn't true. I don't think she's crazy at all, at least not most of the time. She is convinced that she has some crazy habits and quirks, but I find those unique aspects about her to be quite attractive. She's not only beautiful, but she has a lot of spunk and zest, which keeps me on my toes. So I have decided to make a laundry list of the things she does to better understand the method to her madness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude, you're going to have to buy her TWO Gucci purses now, lol. Seriously though, she sounds awesome! I think we would get along due to our shared hatred for bugs. :)
Oh I think you two would hit it off just fine. You'd be able to communicate in that martian coffee language that you speak.
Yes. Your gf and I will gab about men over two grande, extra hot, two-pump vanilla soy lattes with extra foam and caramel sauce.
;)
Post a Comment