Hello again, this is Harry's girlfriend. Since my fabulous and endlessly sweet boyfriend decided to dedicate an entire post to why I’m so amazing, I thought I reciprocate the action, since he’s quite a catch himself.
My boyfriend is awesome for the following reasons listed (in no particular order, I might add):
He’s insanely sweet. He’ll do anything and everything for me without even questioning why I need something or why I’m acting weird/bizarre/crazy/etc. He just puts up with it and does it with a smile on his face, which I admire.
He brings out the best in me, especially when we’re competitive (sports, video games, games, etc.). I love this quality because he makes me a better person.
He’s a MAN. Now this may sound like a simply ‘DUH’ to all you readers out there, but let me tell you ladies, it’s not because so many men don’t know how to do this and depend on others too much or make excuses for their actions. My boyfriend takes care of things when he says he will, so I never have to nag him (and trust me, this is a good thing because I’m prone to nag a lot). And he opens the car door for me. Now that’s hot.
He puts up with my weird humor and quirks, and I have a lot of them. And he laughs at my corny jokes.
He’s super patient. I cannot tell you how many times I beat an issue to death (death, I tell ya!) but he still gives it as much attention as the first time around.
He’s not afraid to be affectionate or show me he cares in public.
He genuinely has my well-being at heart. I don’t think there’s a mean bone in that boy’s body. 'Cause when I stare at that face of his and look into his eyes, I know without a doubt that he’ll never do anything to hurt me intentionally (and that is a feeling hard to come by).I shall now end this before it gets
too sappy. To all you ladies out there, I hope you have someone just as fabulous in your life. Rhianna ESPECIALLY take note of this post.
P.S. Note to Harry: I’m still better than you are at video games.
No comments:
Post a Comment